Friday 4 August 2017

#RPGaDay 2017 - Day 4

Day 4 of #RPGaDay 2017. This one isn't going to go very well since I don't really play RPGs anymore. Not by choice. 

Which RPG have you played the most since August 2016?

I had to go to RPGgeek for this one as I wasn't sure what I've played in the last year. If I had to guess I would have said Mouse Guard 2nd Edition. After looking it up I was surprised to learn it was actually the Fantasy Flight Star Wars Edge of the Empire Beginner Game.

I started running this back in October of 2016 and it was meant to turn into a long running campaign. I ran the boxed set as written the first session and then downloaded Long Arm of the Hutt to expand on the story. Somewhere in there I picked up the full rulebook and read that back in April as part of #RPGaMonth. I also picked up one of the adventure modules to run when we finished the beginner rules and moved on to the full rules. The problem is: that never happened. We played a big two sessions of Edge of the Empire using only the beginner rules with pre-gen characters and never played again.

Sadly those two sessions back in October and November of 2016 make this my most played RPG for me over the last year. 


For those wishing to play along at home, here are the topics for this years #RPGaDay. Feel free to use these cues in your tweets, facebook posts, g+ threads, blog posts and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment